FLT Forklift Counterbalance Driver
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful dispatch team within a logistics company based in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will join a company supplying a wide range of products for the home and garden to leading manufacturers, retailers and distributors.
The successful candidate will join a group of highly motivated and hardworking team of FLT drivers and manufacturing staff, working in teams of two or three.
- Using Forklift Counterbalance to move stock.
- Working closely with team members to ensure efficient production of items.
- Able to be proactive and use initiative at all times.
- Help to Load and unload trailers when deliveries arrive both manually and with FLT.
- Be able to wrap/band pallets and store in an effective and manner.
- Maintain quality control at all time.
- Complete appropriate paperwork when completing tasks.
- Communicate any damages and rejects.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Counterbalance Forklift licence.
- Minimum of 3 years Warehouse experience.
- Exposure to working with different load sizes.
- Full UK driving Licence preferable.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to colour differences.
- Solid communication skills.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy loads when required.
- Highly competitive rate of pay with generous overtime premiums.
- Friendly and modern working environment.
- Free Car parking.
- Ongoing training and progression.
- Monday - Friday days and afters rotation.
The successful candidate will work within a friendly and enthusiastic team that have a well-established relationship inside of work as well as out. Please apply to be considered for this role.
*** FLT, Fork Lift Truck, PPT, LLOP, Counterbalance, Forklift Truck,NG2, NG6, NG3, NG4, NG8, Strelley, Aspley, Bilborough, Beeston, Lenton, Warehouse, goods in, goods out, containers, picking, packing ***